We’ve been working on some great features recently. The brand new Elium update will undoubtedly please you.
I ♥ Elium
Elium (previously Knowledge Plaza) lets you show your interest and approbation on shared content thanks to the new Like feature. This will bring more added-value to contributions and stimulate interactions on the platform. In addition, you can use it to sort results to show most liked contents first.
Note that Liking a content will also subscribe you to its activity (comments, updates, etc). If you do not wish to follow the activity but still want to like it, you just have to unfollow the piece of information.
Improved tagging window
Tagging has been reviewed and redesigned. As this operation is crucial when sharing and saving information, we wanted to make it easier than ever. Now tag categories are displayed on the left. When you click on one, it shows you the full list of available tags, listed alphabetically in a more airy window. No doubt you will appreciate.
Refer to saved content inside comments and status updates
You can mention shared contents right from a comment or status update. How? Just type an exclamation mark directly followed by characters contained in the title of the content you want to refer to. Elium will shows up to 5 suggestions.
You can also refer to a specific content using its number (you will find the number in its URL), or refer to an external link using double brackets.
This update includes also the following improvements :
- Profiles do not show up in the ‘Library’ tab of spaces.
- Elium offers a date picker to facilitate edition.
- The advanced search has been redesigned but still provides you with numerous predefined fields and filters.
On the admin side, you can now:
- pin multiple contents in a space,
- personalize the instance logo and name (on demand)
- suspend authentification after a determined number of unsuccessful trials (on demand)
- use defined metadata fields as tag categories (on demand)
- offer multilingual tags for browsing to your users (on demand)