Third party services
Elium engages certain onward subprocessors that may process data submitted from Elium Platform. These subprocessors are listed here, and may be updated by Elium from time to time.
- Amazon Web Services (https://aws.amazon.com/compliance/gdpr-center/?nc1=h_ls)
- Google Cloud Platform : We host some of our services and customer data on Google Cloud Platform (located in Belgium) (https://cloud.google.com/security)
- Firebase Cloud Messaging : We use Firebase Cloud Messaging for push notifications on our Mobile app.(https://cloud.google.com/security)
- Sentry : We integrate Sentry to manage issue/errors on our applications and services. This is a backend service that is not exposed to customers.(https://sentry.io/security/)
- Datadog : We use Datadog as a centralised logging solution for our applications and services logs. This is a backend service that is not exposed to customers. (https://www.datadoghq.com/security/)
- Mixpanel : We use Mixpanel to gather some statistics on the usage of customer platforms. (https://mixpanel.com/legal/security-overview)
- Keen.io : We use Keen.io to gather some statistics on the usage of customer platforms. (https://keen.io/docs/security/)
- Sendgrid : We use Sendgrid to send and receive emails from and to our applications and provide email analytics. (https://sendgrid.com/policies/security/)
- Embed’ly : Embed’ly extracts metadata from Website shared on customer platforms. (https://embed.ly/legal/privac)
- Zencoder : Video shared on customer platforms are processed and transformed using Zencoder. (https://zencoder.com/data-policy)
- Dropbox * : We can activate Dropbox support on customer platforms. (https://www.dropbox.com/security)
- Google Analytics * : We can activate Google Analytics on customer platforms
- Zendesk * : We manage support requests and tickets through Zendesk solution. (https://www.zendesk.fr/product/zendesk-security/)
- Intercom ** : We use Intercom solutions to communicate with customers and prospects. (https://www.intercom.com/security)
- Hubspot ** : We use HubSpot solutions to manage customer and prospect information (https://www.hubspot.com/security)
* : These are optional depending of the services enabled on the customer’s platform.
** : These are mainly used on this website.